OMG a new royal baby has been born!
And before I go any further, and I will, I wish best health on the baby, the family and a wonder life to all — all babies, all families.
That said, WHAT THE FUCK!
I have several reasons for my discust, especially in Amerira, at the birthing of a baby in england, 3rd in line to the thrown.
- Wasn’t this country founded on an revolt from the very thing. We fought and killed to be free of the simple minded tyrany of this group of (some may say inbred) royalist who were given gold because of the womb the came out of. (that’s like giving a one billion dollar lottery prize to — ah, fuck, it’s like giving a kingdom to an idiot — shit, not that I think or wish the new baby an idiot, but whatever, he’s just a baby born today among the 1000s of babies born today.)
- Was it nice to see Prince William hold the new baby boy? I mean, yes, feature king holding a future king — one is a cute baby faced boy, with not much hair… and the other was the baby.
- Kate still looked great, didn’t she?
- They make a really fairy tale couple.
- Oh, no! Now, I’m doing it. Ahhhh.
- OK, we all love a royal baby.
- There I said it.
No, I’m just kidding, stop the British madness your crazy Americans.